Have you moved
- New to the state of Texas
- You can register to vote when you go in to get your new Drivers License
- New to the county
- You must register in your new county
- You can register if you go in person to change you address on your Drivers License
- You can print out an online form and mail it in if you update your Drivers License online
- Moved within the same county
- You can change your address online.
Have you never been registered
- You can print out an online form and mail it in
Online Voter registration application
You may fill out a voter registration application online, print it and mail it to the voter registrar in your county of residence. You are not registered until you have filled out the online application, printed it, and mailed it to your local County Voter Registrar. The County Voter Registrar’s address can be found at the top of the online outputted voter registration application once you have submitted your information from the fill-in-the blanks screen.
You must press the submit button, print out the resulting form, and mail the form to your County Voter Registrar
State of Texas Am I Registered? Website